Sankukai - Martial arts since 1979
NEW BEGINNERS COURSES START ON WEEK 3 OF 2024, STARTING FROM 15th JANUARY
WE ARE A VOLUNTEER RUN CLUB OFFERING AFFORDABLE MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING IN A FRIENDLY AND SAFE SETTING.
EACH INDIVIDUAL IS HELPED TO DEVELOP HIS/HER SKILLS AND TO ENJOY THIS GREAT SPORT SAFELY.
OUR INSTRUCTORS ARE HIGHLY SKILLED WITH RANKS FROM 1st to 8th DAN.
COME, JOIN US!
- Karate & ju jutsu for self defense and sport
- Fitness kickboxing to get into great shape
- Submission wrestling and mixed martial arts
- A good gym with free weights and other gym equipment
- Locker rooms and showers for men and women separately
- Groups for all ages and all types of people
- 7-8 years: Karate & Ju Jutsu
- 9-13 years: Karate & Ju Jutsu
- 8-14 years: Submission wrestling
- 14+ years: Karate & Ju Jutsu
- Adults: Karate & Ju Jutsu & self defense
- Adults 15-50 years: submission wrestling and mixed martial arts
- Adults: Fitness kickboxing
- A good atmosphere
Anatomically correct and efficient techniques
- Good hygiene (wash your hands and feet and training suit before training)
Everything is included in a single membership fee: 120 € / 4 months.
You are not a customer. You are a member, one of us, and we do this together.
You will need basic sports clothing and a water bottle to begin. For kickboxing you will need gloves. We do not sell gear, but we can tell you what you will need. Our instructors speak Finnish and English. There may be others (possibly) in the club who speak your language and can translate, though. The techniques are shown anyway.
WE ARE LOCATED AT AKSELINTIE 6, TURKU. SECOND FLOOR.
BUS 32 OR 42 FROM MARKET SQUARE TOWARDS THE HARBOUR/SEA.